The flexible machining cell is designed for front or back side printing (bumping or wafer backside coating) on round wafers. The system consists of two main modules,
a loading unit and a printing system.
The loading unit in turn consists of three components: a magazine unloading
system, a robot unit and a pre-align station. The magazine unloading system is equipped with two magazine positions from where the wafers are fed to the machine. The 3-axis robot unit with vacuum end effector ensures a stress-free wafer transport.
Using a flexible pick-up, different end effectors can be used even for very
thin or curved wafers.
- Fully integrated cell concept, for wafers up to 8”, 12” optional
- Prepared for two fluorware wafer magazines
- 3-axis wafer robot with vacuum end effector
- Integrated pre-align station unit (flat or notch detection)
- Wafer printer XW with SIMPLEX user interface
- More information see datasheet