EKRA Closed Loop Pressure Control-led Print
Head – The Highest Level of Print Pressure Accuracy.
Making the decision to purchase an EKRA machine means to get the highest standard excellence in print quality. All EKRA printers includes as standard configuration already with two independent pneumatic print heads, also called dual squeegee print head. Both print heads are 100% closed-loop controlled with a proportional air valve, which guarantees constant print conditions during the whole printing process.
- Closed-loop control for maximum print quality
- Compensation of thickness variations on PCB’s and step stencils.
- Guaranteed accurate print pressures and print results
- Squeegee pressure, print speed and stroke length are fully programmable
- Programmable snap-off speed and snap-off distance.
- Compensation of squeegee weight, regardless of the squeegee type and size
- Lowest printing pressures from 10 N to 250 N, optionally 2 N to 150 N.
- Screen printing set up with swivelling adjustment included.
- Integration of ProFlow closed printing system possible.