The DIVISIO 2200 is a semi-automatic depaneling system with manual load-/unloading utilizing a single shuttle system. Using only one working area allows a higher flexibility because the available PCB area can be increased compared to other machines.
That´s why the DIVISIO 2200 is especially suitable for low volume manufacturing with a high product mix. Another field of application is prototyping. High technology panelized printed circuit boards require a precise stress free depanelizing process to prevent damage of the PCBs. The depaneling system is based on a rigid, stable substructure of welded steel construction. Due to its stability, this frame base absorbs the speed of the integrated linear motors and assures a fast, accurate and smooth operation. At this split axes system the spindle is mounted on the X-/ Z-axle on top side of the routing level. The Y-axle moves the fixture. The panel sits in a fixture (option) during the cutting process. An operator loads and unloads the fixture into the drawer manual. The automatic router-bit exchange can handle the 4-fold router-bit magazine.
- Single shuttle system with sliding cover for manual opening and loading/unloading
- Calibration of the camera is done in less than 2 minutes
- Linear axis system with magnetic scale for high accuracy
- Cutting method: Routing from top
- Linear drive for X/Y axis
- Working area: 530mm x 530mm