Several tray stacks will be lifted from the euro-pallet by using a fork lift / jack and moved from the PARIO 5000 into the operating position. Then they will be processed tray by tray by a robot. The relevant upper tray will be taken by the robot gripper, lifted, proceeded and placed on stand by module module. Immediately afterwards the same handling will pick up a processed tray and drop it on the exit stack. At the same time another tray laying on the indexing table will be processed, means loaded and unloaded. With PARIO 5000 tray stacks can be loaded or unloaded.
- Pallet size Euro-& ISO formats
- Tray formats up to 600 x 800 mm
- Trays/KLT of different designs and materials
- Pick-& Place time of less than 3 s
- Usable as loader and unloader
- Low in maintenance