PARIO 3000 with optimized performance and the SIMPLEX Multi-Touch user interface:
- Development of a new basic machine structure of the PARIO series. Easy configuration with in dustry-specific supplementation packages.
- Advanced design for more and easy service and maintenance capability. In addition to this the operator accessibility has been advanced.
- New designed logistic modules with one full faced conveyor belt. Executed for the easy use of all known trays especially unstable trays.
- The new operation via the multi-touch user interface SIMPLEX, enables easy and fast interaction with the machine.
The high-end tray handler PARIO 3000 ensures shortest tray change times – trays are unloaded or filled in less than four seconds.
- Tray exchange in less than 3 seconds
- Pick-& place in less than 3 seconds
- Transport of instable trays
- Long-standing expertise in the development of custom grippers
- Meet the requirements of cleanroom class ISO 8 according to DIN ISO 14644-1
- Homogenous surfaces and stainless steel versions available for automotive applications, electrical equipment and pharma solutions