EVA™ EKRA VISION ALIGNMENT Detects the position and location of fiducial marks and aligns the unprinted board accordingly
The heart of EKRA inline printers is the patented EVA™ vision system, which is equipped with two high-resolution CCD cameras mounted into one camera module.
The camera module measures the fiducial marks, while the camera moves between the stencil and the substrate. Then the board is aligned with the stencil and – using its two, independent, programmable light sources – EVA™ can even recognize low contrast and uneven marks.
- Information is transferred directly from an actual stencil to the system, no Gerber or CAD data necessary.
- No prefabricated part library is needed, which means that the system is extremely flexible.
- No library-updates are required for new components.
- Suitable for any kind of paste and different other adhesives and glues.
- Reductions or overprints are automatically recognized and highlighted.
- Flexible and intelligent inspection system, optimally using available cycle times.
- Different camera types and camera drive technologies available for different performance requirements
- 3 inspections in 1: Check of printed pad depots, short cut control and stencil inspection.