Fastest cycle times and High Precision are the key features of the fully automated XH1 screen printer.
The XH1 is the high-end solution for printing of ceramic substrates. Its design is unique on the market and is based on excellent experience and valuable customer feedbacks accumulated over many decades in the hybrid market.
- Print frame with 4 pillar guides for highest precision and repeatability
- Alignment repeatability: ± 12,5μm @ 6 Sigma
- Cycle time: 3,2 s including print (4” squeegee distance)
- Printing area up to 152 178 mm (6 x 7 inches)
- Footprint: 1000 x 1440 x 1550 mm (39,5 x 56,7 x 61 inches)
- Patented optical positioning using EKRA Edge recognition.
- Automatic screen adjustment.
- 2 independent pneumatic driven print heads with precision proportional valves with closedloop control
- Flexible screen and stencil holder for all common screen/stencil sizes up to 450 mm (17,7 inches).
- Simple operation of the machine with easy to use Microsoft Windows based software.
- Quickest product changeover in < 1 min.