The logistics loader LLB 01 is used to load marking stations or SMT production lines with bare PCBs.
It combines a buffer station for PCB batches and a separator station in one unit. The system is designed for correctly sorted separation of the PCB batches according to the FIFO principle. They are stored mechanically isolated from each other until the separation process. This prevents the possibility that individual circuit boards of various charges may be mixed up.
The PCB packages are manually inserted into the system and buffered. Then they are fed to the separator station. During the separation process, the stack is processed from the top down. Hence the separation process is independent from the stack weight, making it very gently for the product.
- Processing of the batches according to the FIFO principle
- Capacitiy 7 batches á 60 mm
- Loading the machine without stopping production
- Separation with clamp mechanism
- Electrical width adjust
- Colour display with graphical user interface
- Product parameters can be changed during running operation
- Product memory function
- 2 colour signal lamp (LED) and alarm horn
- Small footprint