The XH2 screen and stencil print system has been specially developed for printing hybrids, with a particular emphasis on combining highest precision with maximum flexibility.
This inline print system utilizes the patented EVA™ – EKRA Vision Alignment System. The EVA™ system is an optical positioning system with a free-moving camera. Both the camera axis and the screen adjustment assembly have integrated high precision measuring systems which together ensure a repeatability of ± 12,5μm @ 6 Sigma.
- Print frame with 4 pillar guides for highest precision and repeatability
- Alignment repeatability: ± 12,5μm @ 6 Sigma
- Cycle time: 3,5 s + print
- Printing area up to 250 x 250 mm (10 x 10 inches)
- Footprint: 1000 x 1440 x 1550 mm (39,5 x 56,7 x 61 inches)
- Patented optical positioning system EVA™ – EKRA Vision Alignment System using edge recognition, fi ducial recognition, synthetic fiducials.
- No mechanical centering; stress-free processing of the fragile substrates.
- 2 independent pneumatic driven print heads with precision proportional valves with closedloop control
- Flexible screen and stencil holder for all common screen/stencil sizes up to 450 mm (17,7 inches). Adapter for all standard screen and stencil frames.
- Easy and comfortable operation thanks to SIMPLEX user interface.