The SERIO 8000 automatic screen and stencil printer is specially designed for printing of very large substrates.
The SERIO 8000 features the exceptional EKRA ease of use and flexibility which are unmatched. The SERIO 8000 can be used for solder paste or glue applications onto super large substrates with a size up to 1000 x 610 mm (40 x 24 Inches).
- Alignment repeatability: ± 12,5μm @ 6 Sigma.
- Cycle time: 15 s + print.
- Printing area up 1000 x 610 mm (40 x 24 inches).
- Patented optical positioning system EVA™ – EKRA Vision Alignment System.
- 2 independent pneumatic driven print heads with precision proportional valves with closed-loop control.
- Flexible screen and stencil holder for sizes up to 1.270 x 1.700 mm (50 x 67 inches).
- Easy and comfortable operation thanks to SIMPLEX user interface.
- Quickest set-up and product changeover < 5 min.
- Large variety of additional options can be integrated and are available upon request.